Monday, September 3, 2007

MAF MAF MAF

I apologize for such an offensive virgin contribution hehehe, but I'm writing this from a country that allows freedom of expression and YW's previous post on car-pooling after MAF got me curious about the idea of space. It does look like some of you will have to cab neh. And I'm miffed that I can't be squeezing with you all post-mass dances sweaty bodies at the backseats this year, now that so many of you guys already can drive and I'm not physically there to get a free ride to tour Geylang at night. Arghhh.

Yesterday, during the UNC Singaporeans' gathering with Duke (we're just a 20-minute bus ride away from each other) Singaporeans, we had sung 当你 孤单你会想起谁 and the HC people basically launched into MAF highness, screaming 华初 in front of the RJ majority haha. I really wish I can be there on MAF, but that's not possible unless I ask Phantom Beng how she can make me Phantom Ereneh too. So please please take loads of photos, post them up here and let me know what fun you guys will be having. You guys know how much I love the mass dances and the clockwise (then suddenly anti-clockwise) formations that Jaspar always leads and at the same time, brushes his hairy legs against the victims to his sides. I also heard that there will be many more pomelos (and the paw paw straight off qin ke qing's room in LEP room ) in the reading room this year hehehe.

No comments: